I understand the challenge of finding just the right speaker.
You do not want to let just anyone into the pulpit or provide them a venue to your congregation. My hope is that this page will make it easy for you to get the information you need to make the best decision possible. I am available for pulpit supply, interim pastorate, conferences, etc.
I only ask that you cover my basic expenses: travel, lodging, food, etc. Furthermore, a love offering or honorarium will be very appreciated; however, these are not required. If you lack the funding, I will still do my best to attend your event. Please don’t allow a lack of money to be the reason you don’t invite me to speak. I consider it a privilege to deliver God’s Word at every opportunity. Contact me, and we’ll work something out.
You can find my audio sermons here.
Thanks for stopping by. I am honored that you are considering me.
This page provides an overview of what I have to offer, along with what you can expect. You can click on the links below to take you directly to the relevant sections.
If you want to check my availability for your event, or if you have some questions before proceeding further, please click here:
Here’s what you can expect from me:
- Prompt, professional replies to your phone calls and email messages.
- A personal phone consultation prior to your event, so I can better understand how I can best serve you and your audience.
- An announcement about your event on my blog and social media channels. (This assumes that your event is open to the public and you want additional visibility for it.)
- A professionally prepared, dynamically delivered presentation.
- A custom resource page, exclusively created for your attendees. It will include the slides I used in the presentation, along with links to books, articles, and other resources I believe will be helpful.
- A quick follow-up communication after the event, to make sure I met your expectations. (I also want to know how you think I can improve.)
I have a Master of Divinity degree from The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary. I have pastored churches and worked with church plants in both Kentucky and Tennessee.
I have been happily married to my wife, Cindy, for twenty-six years. We have two daughters. We live outside of Knoxville, Tennessee. In my free time, I enjoy reading and cooking.
Thanks again for considering me for your event. You can take the next step by checking my availability. Just click on the blue button below.